Skip Navigation LinksUniversity of Gloucestershire / Business and partnerships / Higher and Degree Apprenticeships

Higher and Degree Apprenticeships

热博体育注册首页 Boost the skills of your workforce and enhance your productivity with our higher and degree apprenticeships.

Upskill your workforce

A business people in a lecture.

Higher and degree apprenticeships are a great and cost-effective way of upskilling your workforce. They are an alternative to traditional university study, giving your employees the opportunity to obtain a higher qualification and learn professional skills.

While apprentices benefit from increased skills and enhanced employability, employers gain from greater productivity and improved competitiveness.

We offer a range of apprenticeships at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. What's more, they can be tailored to meet your business needs.

We're already delivering apprenticeships for leading employers including Superdry, Clarkson Evans, St James's Place Wealth Management and the NHS. Why not get in touch and find out what we can do for you.

Contact us for more information

Apprenticeships: The Business Benefits

Business School students.

Become a more attractive employer by offering your staff industry accredited qualifications.

Business School student.

7 out of 10 apprentices stay with the same employer post-study.

University lecturer talking to a student.

Qualifications can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.

Students working in a lecture room.

Funding for apprenticeships is available.

Apprenticeships available

Find out more about the higher and degree apprenticeships we run.

Woman looking up.

Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)

This postgraduate level qualification offers the triple guarantee of a quality degree, on-the-job experience and a professional pathway for those in senior leadership roles.

View more details

Lecturer and a student looking at a computer screen.

Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)

Equip your staff with a prestigious BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management and Chartered Manager status from the CMI. Your staff will develop a firm grounding in the fundamentals of business, operational management and strategy.

View more details

Woman standing next to computer servers.

Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)

Developed by today's leading professionals to cultivate tomorrow's cyber experts. On this apprenticeship your staff will learn about current security threats and how to tackle them - and how to identify and mitigate future risks, keeping your business safe.

View more details

People talking to a nurse.

Higher Apprenticeship in Health - Assistant Practitioner (Level 5)

Incorporating a foundation degree, we have worked closely with sector specialists, professional bodies and employers to create this programme. Through this apprenticeship we are developing exceptional healthcare professionals and are providing the skills required to meet local service needs.

View more details

Woman taking to young children.

Working with Children, Young People and Families Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4)

This apprenticeship focuses on early intervention work with children, young people and families in the community. Apprentices learn about human development and how a variety of issues can impact wellbeing.

View more details

Woman working on a computer.

Higher Apprenticeship Accountancy Professional

Contact us for more details


If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of less than £3 million each year, you're only required to pay 10% towards the cost of an apprenticeship, with the government paying the remaining 90%.

If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of more than £3 million each year, apprenticeship costs will be funded by the apprenticeship levy.

Make an enquiry

If you want to know more, please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.